Air & Acoustic Consultants (AAC) were commissioned to produce air quality and noise & vibration assessment(s) to support a planning application for 420 units of student accommodation on behalf of Braemar Midlands Ltd will support students studying at The New Model Institute for Technology & Engineering.
The proposed development has responded creatively to regenerating a brownfield site in Hereford City Centre, through making land available for the restoration of the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire Canal, maximising opportunities for sustainable living and transport, and incorporating biodiversity enhancements.
AAC supported the project with a range of environmental assessment services including:
- Pre-application discussions with Herefordshire Council to agree the subsequent assessments
- Vibration Monitoring Programme
- Noise Monitoring Programme
- Noise Modelling
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Noise Mitigation Strategy
- Air Quality Impact Assessment
- Dust Mitigation Strategy