Air & Acoustic Consultants can provide a wide range of service including monitoring, modelling, and noise impact assessments. Our provide comprehensive services for the assessments of noise impacts including industrial / commercial / residential development, events and noise nuisance. Projects experience included Environmental Impact Assessments for small medium and large (city extensions projects) developments, short term and long term environmental and construction monitoring and the investigation of noise nuisance.
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Developments
- Construction Dust
- Ecological and Habitats Regulatory Assessment
- Air Quality Neutral
- Odour Assessment (including measurement and dispersion modelling
Industrial emissions modelling (CHP plants, Energy Centers) and stack height appraisal
- Air Pollution Monitoring for a variety of air pollutants to support planning and permitting applications
- Local Air Quality Management, Advise on policy matters, including Low Emission Strategies
“The presence of contaminant or pollutant substances in the air at a concentration that interferes with human health or welfare, or produces other harmful environmental effects is a relative thing. In a city, it’s a jet plane taking off. In a monastery, it’s a pen that scratches..”
Robert Orben (2012).